Junie Moon grand re-opening!
Junie Moon Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") provides information necessary for transactions and contact, such as the customer's name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, when using the Company. Please disclose (hereinafter referred to as "personal information").
1. Purpose of use of personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- We use your contact information, such as your name, address, and phone number, to ship goods to you and to charge you for it.
- In order to contact and confirm the contents of your order and delivery method, contact information such as your name, address, e-mail address, type and quantity of the ordered product, billing amount, etc. I will use it.
- We will use the history of use and contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to inform you about our campaigns, products, and services.
- In order to improve our service, we will use the opinions received from customers, the results of questionnaires, usage history, etc.
- We use contact information such as your name, address, and e-mail address to respond to your requests and inquiries.
2. Management of personal information
We manage personal information with the following system.
- We will limit the use of personal information to only employees who need it for business purposes and take preventive measures to protect personal information.
- For personal information stored in the system, we will prepare an account and password so that only employees who need it for business can use it, and manage access authority. In addition, we will strictly manage accounts and passwords so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- Assuming that the service will not be hindered, personal information will be deleted at any time after a certain period of time has passed since the personal information was received.
3. About provision to a third party
4. Disclosure of personal information
We will not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the customer. However, this does not apply if the following cases apply.
- When requested by a public institution such as a court or police based on laws and regulations
- When there are special provisions in the law
- When there is a risk of damaging the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party, and the consent of the person cannot be obtained.
When a customer requests disclosure of personal information, we will only disclose it if we can confirm that we are the person.
Note: How to verify your identity
Please mail a copy of your proof of identity (driver's license, health insurance card, etc.) to us.
We will check the contents and disclose it as soon as it becomes clear that you are the person.
5. About safety
We use SSL (Secure Socket Layers) technology on pages where you enter important information such as personal information and credit card numbers to ensure security.
* SSL is a technology that encrypts all personal information for the purpose of preventing information interception and interference.